ANAMORPHIC 1.33 PRO SERIES (V2) + CPL + PHONE CASE
- EUR 119,00
SV ASSETS presents, Anamorphic 1.33 (A lens from the V2 series).Anamorphic lenses have never been used on mobile phones before, until now.Are you trying to stan
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
Come back and check here soon again!
Article Number: 44
SV ASSETS presents, Anamorphic 1.33 (A lens from the V2 series).
Anamorphic lenses have never been used on mobile phones before, until now.
Are you trying to stand out from the crowd? Get the real "DSLR" feeling with your smartphone today.
The video below was shot using a SAMSUNG S9+ together with our Anamorphic lens from SV OPTICS.
- Ready to create cinematic content on your smartphone?
The package includes:
✔. Anamorphic 1.33 (From the Pro Series V2)
✔. Phone case (Choose from the drop down menu above)
✔. CPL filter
✔. Hard case (for the lens)
✔. Universal Clip (for the lens, allows mounting on several different types of mobile phones)
✔. Microfiber cloth
✔. Lens protection
The benefits of an anamorphic lens:
✔. Aspect ratio 2:40:1
✔. Thread on the lens housing - so you can mount the CPL filter securely
(Combine this lens with a "Step up ring" and use all types of aftermarket filters on your phone)
✔. Horizontal "blue flare" from light sources and ellipsoidal bokeh that gives a characteristic cinematic look.
✔. Cinematic depth of field
✔. 33% wider field of view (Compared to the standard camera on the mobile)
✔. Improved color saturation and contrast during video / image recording
A little about Anamorphic lenses:
This lens offers a 33% wider field of view, and provides the fantastic 2: 40: 1 aspect ratio.
(This “aspect ratio” gives basically a compressed and stylish look, which is used in many major film recordings – Remember those black bars on the top and bottom of your film? That’s what we are talking about)
This lens also offers unique effects such as horizontal "blue flare" and ellipsoidal bokeh, further giving it a distinctive cinematic look.
✔ A CPL filters are also included in this package!
Adjust the shutter speed and light sensitivity settings in video recordings just right to give you that "cinematic feeling". For example: Using a shutter speed of 1/48 when you record with 24 fps is crucial. This is only possible to achieve with a filter (CPL, ND, etc) since you need to block as much incoming light as possible.
· To be able to get the most out of this product, we recommend apps like FilmicPro, etc.
- We highly recommended to use all our lenses together with the SV ASSETS dedicated phone case, for an even better experience.
- Images may differ from actual product.
- All products from SV ASSETS uses a 17mm thread on both the lenses and the phone cases
- Our lenses is compatible with most smartphones on the market today
- An universal clip is always included with all our lenses.
The list below is an example, and is not complete, if you didn’t see your phone in the list, please contact us, and we will get back to you with an definite answer:
- Samsung series S7 (All models), Samsung S8 (All models), Samsung S9 (All models), Samsung S10 (All models), Samsung S20 (All models), Samsung Note (All models)
- Iphone 5 (All models), Iphone 6 (All models), Iphone 7 (All models), Iphone 8 (All models), Iphone X (All models), Iphone 11 (All models), Iphone 12 (All models)
- Huawei P20 (All models), Huawei P30 (All models), Huawei P40 (All Models)
- Nokia 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (All models)
- Xiaomi (All models)
- OnePlus (All models)
- GooglePixel (All models)